Announcement of new Indian e-Visa Fee of Country/Territory Wise
After 17 June 2018, the Indian Government will change the e-Visa Fee as follows:
- Countries which were charged 50 USD for government fee per e-Visa now increase to 80 USD.
- Countries which were charged 75 USD for government fee per e-Visa now increase to 100 USD.
- Especially, Myanmar and Indonesia with the old fee were 50 USD now down to 0 USD.
Kindly check the new government fee for your nationality at the price list.
If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our service fee remains unchanged with the fast process and 24/7 support, you can apply for an India e-Visa easily and quickly.
- India to Allow Validity Extension of Business Visa to Up to 15 years
- India makes it easier for foreign nationals’ entry
- India e-visa is now available for Saudi Arabia
- Indian mission warns UAE job seekers over visa status
- Visiting India? e-Visa rules modified
- Requirments for Extension of Visa
- Travel Benefits By Ship
- Extension of eTourist Visa scheme to 37 more countries
- Indian government extends eTourist visa for 36 more countries